Tuesday, March 17, 2009

But WAIT Theres more!

We met Donald and Goofy!!!!  I was sooo excited, like a big kid!!!!!!!  I love Disney Day! YEAH!!!
Oh my goodness, its me and Mickey!!!  YEAH!  I was seriously nervous!  It was so much fun!
Look its mickey!
Across the street from Caitlins apartment
Caitlins apartment
A church across the street from Caitlins apartment, so pretty I loved it, the landscaping and everything!
Walking at Santa Monica
A Ginormous Mac Store, we were both in awe!!!!  It was amazing!  They even had a live band there that night!
The largest Magazine rack I've ever seen, i swear they had every magazine sold in the entire world!  It was awesome!!!!

Santa Monica!  They had amazing stores and great street performers too! It was our little date night out just the two of us!  Thanks for the idea cait!









I have like a ton of California photos, so tune in for more to come, plus more of life and st pattys day picks to come next week!!!  love ya'll!

1 comment:

Red Sparkle said...

$1 for weed! AHAHAHAHAHA