Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Disney Trip!!!! YEAH!

We had Pizza with Caleb's cousin Kristy, and her boyfriend at an outdoor pizza place.  It was fun and soooo good to see her!  She is just such a busy girl!  We had a guy make us fun balloon tiaras!!!! We love you Kristy!

Me meeting the Disney Princesses was the highlight of our day and our trip!  I stood in the line and it was sooo worth it! Caitlin was a bum and wouldnt take photos with me!  NEXT TIME GIRLIE!!!!!!!   Jasmine was so tiny and cute! Very spunky!
Aurora was sweet and so pretty, but I didnt know what to say to her!  I was nervous! Lol!
It's me and MINNIE!!!!!  YEAH!  I love minnie!
I loooooooved loved Mulan!  She was by far the coolest princess I chatted with, we actually talked for like 10 minutes, which I was so impressed by since I am just a big kid!!!!  She was even saying how she's not really a princess, since her husband is a general, but I said she is pretty cool since most of the princesses havent fought in a war!!!!!  I love you Mulan!  You rock!
Belle was lovely, enchanting and sweet!  She even knew I was a fairy princess!!! and she liked that I wore her color!  We match

I love these shots!  the sky, the angle and the awesome mardi gras christmas decorations!!!!


On the pirate ship!  a nice little tour around the water!

There's Walt Disney!
We are here!  We are at Disney Land YEAH!!!!  I was soo excited!  They kept telling me to calm down!  Lol

No comments: