Sunday, March 15, 2009

Night at the Ave , A Fancy Fun Dinner Dance Night Out!

Two of our very dear friends and our life group leaders, Matt & Katie!  Thanks Katie for everything! Love you girl!
Tiffany & Adam are a new addition to our small group!  I love taking creative portraits in between the general posed portraits.  Ugh! Lol, they are silly!
They band that played that evening, not sure of their name, jumped in for a posed photo.  
Associate Pastors at our church, Kye & Janell, dont they look mavelous!
Oh silly Boyts!  i love this photo!!!  Dont they look smashing!
My handsome man, posing so i could check lighting
I loved Wendee's dress!  They wanted to do a silly shot, which I absolutely love taking!  YO YO!!!
Chris and Vanessa!  Too cute for words! They are also in our life group and just had a little babd Simon, who is a few months old now.
We are so blessed to have such amazing Pastors, Lance & Polly Powers! Caleb and I knew them from way back in the Orting days!  So stinkin cute!  I think she likes her hubby what do you think?? And they look simply smashing!
Arent we so cute!!!!!  Me and my man!
Friends of ours, who helped make the night possible Justin and Malia, sooo lovely!
Another small group photo!  We are missing some of our small group who, for other reasons werent there, we missed you!!!!
Most of our small group, minus about 8 people. What a crazy group.
My amazingly wonderful husband and I!  I love him so and I am so greatful for his help this night!

Our friendlies, the Boyts, what a crazy couple this pair!  I feel so short, here Cori tries to make me feel taller!

I was asked to shoot posed portraits for a fancy fun couples night out, hosted by our church!  It was a long night of posing many fabulous looking couples. Caleb was able to come, even though he had another homeshow this weekend.  We got dressed up and then set up to take many photos.  I say we, because Caleb is usually my trusty "Equipment Manager", and assistant, though my cousin Lilly has also assisted me at times, and she is a great help as well.  We had fun, though it was a lot of work, I wont lie!  I'm pooped!  We got to get dressed up, see most of our church friends, and even a little food and dancing!  Here are just a few photos of the evening. As always check out more of the posed photos taken on my photo blog!

No comments: