All about the not so newlywed Caleb and Sarah Turner! 5 in August!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
More Photo session pictures to share! Humanity Salon in Kent
Welcome to Humanity Salon, in the quaint setting of Downtown Kent, near Kent Station. Another old SCS graduate friend, John Bensen and his lovely wife Charissa recently opened up this fabulous salon! It is the coolest idea I've heard! You go in and have your hair done, or other services soon to be provided, and 20% of anything you pay goes toward a charity of your choice, such as Catherine's House, the Hope Chest, World Vision. It is a beautifully decorated Salon, and the stylists all seem to be very sweet girls as I got to know them a bit while spending the day taking photos. I was happy to help and support their amazing new business! Check out even more photos on my photography blog! My favorite part is the amazing chandelier and the retro sheik wallpaper!
I have been shooting portraits since I was a little girl. I remember when I dressed my cousins up and had them pose for me. Since then I've spent my time trying new things from; candids, posed, families, wedding, children, architectural. I enjoy trying new things and sstretching my artistic eye. I love being behind the camera, it's so natural for me. I am passionate about candid portraits that capture the moment and essence of a subject. Right now I work freelance, by referral, on location. I shoot everything from Family portraits, Seniors, Engagement, Preggo, Weddings to other events such as showers, Reunions, and family events where a photographer is needed. Please contact me if you are in need of a fabulous, people savvy photographer! I work out of Tacoma but I am willing to travel. Any destination over 45 miles will have an added mileage charge.
s62princessglitz@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment