
Hand painted sold on the street at Venice Beach Anyone need a skull???

Look its Zoltar, like in the movie Big!!!!!

I LOVE 90210!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I was such a paparazzi in California, I think I drove Caitlin and Caleb nuts! oh well who cares!

They have a special place on the beach where artists can do their tag art, or otherwise known to others as spray paint, or graffiti art! it was really colorful and cool, but you could sure smell it!


watching graffiti art in the making!

at the begining of Venice Beach! Caitlin in her lovely red hat! i love my girl! we had so much fun with her!!!!


My strong man doing the rings! He totally rocked it and I was amazed!!!!!

Some street performers! They were tons of fun!




The outdoor gym, some serious body builder greasy show off guys were totally working out! Lol, I would never do that, so everyone could see me all sweaty and stinky!

To Die to oneself is to Live in Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment