~ Me
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Golly Gee Wilakers its been too long!
Sorry all for the lame-o blog with no posts for like 4 months... or longer. Our precious Mac has been out of commission for a while, and not only that I have been on and off working two jobs, plus photo stuff here and there! We are ALIVE! And well, just super busy. I'm working at two malls again, a salon in Tacoma and Fuego at the South Hill mall still. Caleb is working a lot, trying his best to bring home the bacon in a struggling economy, but God is so faithful, and we are doing ok!!! Nothing too new... well that I can think of! We have had the holidays, come and gone... no new projects, so even though I havent been blogging there isnt too much you may have missed out on, except our California trip which I plan to post photos of! Also, I have had a few photo shoots, so please check out my photo blog soon for updates!!! More to come! Lots of love to my bloggity blogger fans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment