Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lindsey Lou! My Lovely Friend






Lindsey and Lauren Aguilar came to visit this past weekend.  We took a few photos of Lindsey at one of my favorite little spots on our way to church, it's just perfect for photos.... though it's not really very clean, or what most people would see at a photo opp place.  I love those particular places, they make for truly unique and creative backgrounds.  We did a quick shoot, it was a lovely afternoon after church Sunday. Lindsey girl, you are beautiful and I love you! Thanks for being you!  Here are just a few pics, more on my photo blog as well!  And on a fun Note, I now have business cards and Caleb is working hard to finish my very own website!  So please keep us in your prayers.  We are both so busy and trying to learn to balance our scheduels and make time for everything that is important to us, including time together, time with Friends and family and church now that we are back involved... as well as whatever else pops into our life!  Thanks loved ones, have a blessed day!

No comments: