Wednesday, April 01, 2009

GET OUT OF MY ClOSET!!!




We had a fun filled packed weekend.  David and my cool cousin Elisha came to party with us, and stayed over.  It was fun and lots of movies games, xbox, and smelled like boys at my house!  EWW! Lol, after getting ready I found Lindsey doing dishes by herself, only to be extremely starteled by Elisha and David jumping out at me and screaming RAARRRRRR  from my tiny little broom closet!  Lol, it was awesome, i laughed so hard... after the screaming that is.  I love doing stuff like that!  My grandma started it all.  She used to say rarr to me as a little girl and I would just laugh.  I still like to jump out and scare Caleb sometimes, ha ha I know I'm mean!  It makes me laugh to see a 6ft 2 grown man jump so high!  It's awesome.  So I told the boys to get back in the closet and to scare Caleb when he got home later that day!  (I love you hunny)  It was so perfect!  I havent laughed so much in a while!  Thanks for playing boys!  I love sillyness, it's my favorite!

No comments: