Well our Godaughter/cousin little Princess Payton is now 10! As of yesterday! I helped with the Birthday festivities, because this year Payton wanted a TWILIGHT party. So we did a gothic themed party, little makeovers on her and her friends and then a little photoshoot of her and her cute friends. It was a little bit of work, but fun, and most importantly Payton enjoyed herself. Even us adults all got dressed up, which I love! Any excuse to play dress up right! Lol, my friend Breanne, the Mac magic makeup artist did my makeup (thank you girly!), and we all decked ourselves out! It was a change for me, since I dont usually do goth, or dark, it was fun though. Don't worry its not going to be an everyday look for me, it's fun, but a lot of work to be a lovely Goth Girl! LOL! Anywho, here are just a few photos, more to come later! Remember when viewing these that it was a birthday party, and not an everyday thing! I know it was a bit weird for Caleb to see his little Princess in makeup. Yikes she's growing up!!!! Soon as we know it she'll be a little teenager! Thankfully Payton still knows how to be silly and ham it up! Thats my girl!!!!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment