Wednesday, April 01, 2009

lets not forget the mall Twilight Party
















Ok, yes I'm obsessed.  Some friends from work talked me into going to the Southill mall Twilight party.  It was just fun to go do something somewhat crazy with friends and to get to have fun with them outside of work.  My boss Gina and her daughter came as well as a friend Rachelle and Lorna joined out little party.  It was so cool to see the mall "afterhours", and to just take photos.  My goal is to take pictures at least once a week, more like twice a week and to also try taking photos in different situations than what I am used to, so this was very fun and different.  Anywho, the madness the screaming girls all ages all kinds of people were there!  The Hot Topic Hype crew was great!  They are tons of fun.  It was a fun night, but I was sleepy afterwards. We met a sparkly boy, lol, his girlfriend made him tag along and he even wore glitter!  I Heart boys who sparkle! LOL!!! Well enjoy some photos!!!

2 comments:

The Eyes said...

my have I been missing out thinking you haven't updated in awhile. WOWIE these shots are impressive girl! nice job! All the way back to Halloween!

appie413 said...

I want a Twilight Shirt TOO