Monday, June 01, 2009

Hello my blogg and blogg viewers...

Hello world.  Once again, my blog has been oh so neglected due to  the fact that it just has not been a very good year for the MAC.  It's been in and out of the hospital aka the MAC store this past year.  It's very frustrating for me since I have so many photos that you have yet to enjoy!  I took a photo class that was much more successful than the last, traveled to Arizona with my mom to visit the gparents, as well as Oregon for a long Holiday to see our lovely friends Elissa and Danny get hitched ( Congrats btw),  I had to opportunity to shoot at a hair show with my friend Breanne, we also started another project courtesy of Caleb's uncle Tracy..... putting in a dish washer!  

So much has happened since my last post, I fear I may not be able to catch you up on everything, I am going to try though.  Life has kept busy since I am still working two jobs, the Salon at the Tacoma Mall and Fuego at south hill mall only on Tuesdays now. I'm a busy girl, what can I say!!!! 
Well I will do my best to keep you all posted and to update as much as I can!  Hope you are all well!

No comments: