Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chihuly in Arizona

I love this shot!  
We visited the butterfly exhibit!  It was so amazing to be that close to so many beautiful different butterflies!  It was almost magical!
They look like, baloons but they are most deffinitely glass!!!
I had to take a photo of this lady, her hat was just too much!!!


His glass art amazes me!  It fit in so well at the outdoor garden!
I loved the cactus, i really wanted to touch one, but I know I'd regret it if I did. I never knew there were so many type of cactus!
My papa playing with his camera, I dont think he knew i took this of him!

I love the colors in this one!


There werent many cactus in bloom unfortunately we were a little late in the game on that, but this was one of them.  I still enjoyed the park.

My Papa and I had a date to visit the botanical gardens.  It was a fun morning.  We went and took lots of photos of the outdoor Chihuly glass exhibit in the botanical gardens.  It was very hot, but we lasted a few hours. Then enjoyed a nice lunch and then back to the house to get to the pool!  I almost got to see Hugh Jackman, but it didnt work out.  He was at the red carpet preimer about 20 minutes away from us.  So sad, not a very good story a better one would involve me actually seeing him, but it was still a fun day!  Next time Hugh! 

No comments: