Monday, January 30, 2006

Time Fly's By...

Well time just sometimes fly by, I swear. Caleb turned 24 this Sunday. It seems just 4 years ago when we first started dating/courting. I remember going to his birthday party 4 years ago at his grandmas and having a snowball fight with Ona, Emily and Sam and Caleb. We were both crushing on eachother majorly then, but taking it easy for a little while at least. It didn't take Caleb long to make a move toward us being in a relationship, by showing up where I was going to be, inviting himself and Sam over...not that I minded! Ha ha. by April we were dating and meeting with our parents to let them know our intentions and set some guidelines. I can remember being so nervous when he held my hand at church in front of everyone we knew. I turned so red, and of course no one said anything until his dad opened his mouth and then that let Sam and Hans chip in and make me feel even more embarassed. Wow, it seems so long ago and yet just like yesterday.
I am so blessed that the Lord would put us two together. Caleb is truly the love of my life, and my very best friend. He is the best thing that has come into my life! Happy Birthday Baby! One more year of memories to add to our photo albums! Thanks to everyone who came to his Birthday or blessed him with a gift! We really appreciate it! Thanks friends and family!
I love you Baby
xomexo

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You guys are so cute! It's good to catch up every once in a while through this blog. Keep in touch!