Geeze, ok a little venting here for me for the first time. goodness today the weirdest thing happened to me, that has never happened to me before. I still can't believe it happened. So Tonya and I were hanging out today running some errands all doing a little shopping for our friend Jeff's little care package that we are sending his way, which is Japan by the way. (Hi Jeff!!!) We went into this little dollar store to find some, well silly things, and we were looking at some seattle parafanalia however the heck you spell that, and asked the lady a question and she answered rudely, so then we decided to leave, and take our cute butts elsewhere, and our cute cash. So then as we are leaving she moves to block the door and yells at me and says," I check bag! Open your bag!" .....yeah! So I look at her funny like what the heck, and I asked her perplexidly if this was something that she does to all customers and then she acused me of stealing because I OPENED MY PURSE!!!!! Oh my gosh, heaven forbid I open my purse in a store to get my phone, or some lip gloss! What is this world coming to! That was a very uncomfortable and humiliating situation. Jeeze, so anyways that was my fantabulous day. So I will no longer be shopping at the Kent AA Dollar store, or AAA whatever the heck it was called, since the grouchy freaky lady that works there, doesn't seem all too found of me. Guess what lady I ain't all that found of you either! It's funny I saw the scene from Pretty Woman flash in my head, you know the one where she returns to the fancy store that was rude to her with her massive amount of shopping bags, and she says to the Saleslady, "Big mistake, HUGE! I have to go do some more shopping now!" Ha ha. Except that I am not Julia Roberts and it was a dollar store....but hey it could work!
So anyways, thankfully the rest of my day was with my Princess Tall friend who makes life so much more fun, cuz after that I deffinitely needed some cheering up! Like watching my princess tall wash her first toilet! Honey I am so proud of you! Ha ha! And don't worry if you forget, or think we forgot, we took some photos to remember this memorable moment!!!!!
~me
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did she really call your bag a bad or was that a typo? hee hee hee hee hee. I am soooooo glad I wasn't there. Grouchy Freaky lady would have probably been Laid out on the Floor Lady and I would have had alot of repenting to do! I can just see you raising your eyebrow and saying "Excuuuuuuse me?" Oh my goodness. Now you have something to laugh about. You and Tall Friend will always remember the "Check your bad, Grouchy Freaky lady at the aaa dolla store".
Love ya Honey
I kinda wish you were there, I wanted to smack her with my purse that she so insistently had to check. The silly thing is that my purse is tiny, and it's a Dollar Store for goodness sakes. Princesses don't steal for one, and If I ever did it would not be from a Dollar store. Go visit cranky friend if you want, I think she would looooooooove it. Ha ha! Hey mom, do you have a hammer???? LOL!
Post a Comment