
I played a silly joke on Caleb today. It was a joke that I do not reccomend playing on husbands or wives who have tempers, or no sense of humor, just as a warning to anyone out there who might get a funny idea. So, it all started last night when I begged and begged Caleb to let me drive his car today. He was very hesitant, but he gave into my oh so cute face and sweet ways! Having an agenda of my own, my plan was to detail his car as a little early birthday present, but to surprise him. He he he, I am so mean. So when he got home today I put on my most, "Hunny I am so sorry I dented your car," face and told him that something happened to his car while I was running my errands. This was true because I did take his car through the wash while I was out and about, so it wasn't a total lie. So when he got home after telling him this, I led him by the hand and took him out back to see his newly detailed car. SURPRISE HONEY!!!! Happy Early Birthday my love! Needless to say, Caleb has a great sense of humor, and he was so excited that his car was not only not dented, but that it was super shinny spottless clean!!!! So anyways, for any of you who care to send him a Happy Birthday his way, Caleb will be turning 24 this sunday!!!!!
~luvies
sarah
2 comments:
you're so mean honey!
I couldn't help it! Plus I had to surprise him, he is just so hard to surprise, he always guesses everything the little stinker! He totally was excited though when he saw how nice his shiny car looked!!!! Ha ha, i know what a cruel trick though huh!
Post a Comment