Monday, January 02, 2006

New Stuff...


I know I already blogged for the day, but I just have a ton of pictures to share. It has been a while since I posted anyways, so lets just say this makes up for how much you all missed us and my lovely photos! And, no I am not the paparazzi, I just love what I do, and practice makes you better right!! Ha! So there!!!!



Well here are just a few more recent pictures of our last couple of weeks. Even though my last post was long, there was so much left out, like New Years Eve Day we went to Starbucks with our good friends April & Charles and played games and had coffee. It was fun, we love haning out with them, and would do it more, but the live in Port Orchard, and are very busy!!!! Also Caleb had a fun poker night last week on wednesday I believe when Torrin was born!


That was pretty much the last we saw of Joshua, and if I remember correct he leaves tomorrow, so by Bro!





I am pretty sure that Caleb and Shane wooped all of them although thankfully they weren't playing for money just for fun, because it can still be fun even if you aren't!!!! just so you all know!!!! Oh goodness, Well I guess that is it, so enjoy the photos, and feel free to comment on any of our fun pictures, we love hearing from you guys!!! have a good one!


~Sarah

1 comment:

caleb and sarah turner said...

Torrin is the newest baby to come into Caleb's family. She is Joel and Andrea's newest and 4th baby girl. Ahhh! That is 2 more than I want, ha ha. I got to be at the hospital for her birth, I opted out on being in the room though. It was actually a pretty quick birth compared to others I have been too!