
A good friend of mine from high school, just recently became a daddy. YEAH! Brian and were really good friends all the way back to the days at Seattle Christian, yes for those of you who did not know it I suffered two years in private Christian school. Although it was not all bad since I met some very cool people, like Brian and of course as you all know my Princess Tall Friend Tonya! I did go there by choice too, so I suppose I can't complain too much, what was I thinking again? Oh, yea, so anyways Brian and his brother taught me all I know about photography ,and it is all their fault that I am so addicted to my picture taking skills. Thanks for that by the way! Brian and his lovely wife, who I have not yet met, were married last year on our wedding date of August 7th, and just this past week gave birth to a tiny baby boy of 5lbs 13oz, and 19.5 in long. His name is Sammuel Nicholas Storer, a very good name I think. So congrats you two! All our love and blessings to you guys and your new little one!!!! He is a handsome little guy! Can't wait to hold the little cutie!


~Love
Sarah & Caleb
p.s no this does not mean that we are going to start having babies yet!!! ha ha, although i love them, i still like returning them to their rightful owners. Give us a few more years everyone!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment