Sunday, January 22, 2006

Seahawks!



Well I figure that I wouldn't be a true Washingtonian if I didn't give some small tribute to our Seattle Sehawks. After, goodness like a zillion years of our team basically stinkin', we actually made it into the Superbowl. I wasn't holding my breath, since last year the Sonics proved a good year and then just dissapointed us in the end, although we still love our Super Sonics, don't get me wrong. This is mine and Caleb's Blog, so I figured I would give a small shout out to our Seattle Seahawks! Wait a go! Can't believe Washington is Finally in the Superbowl. Caleb is stoked. I actually like watching the superbowl, but up until about an hour ago I wasn't all that excited because Caleb was going to have to work through the Super Bowl. But I guess he only has to work till 1 now, so I am no longer bummed and can officially be excited about the Super Bowl and our Seahawks!!!! http://www.seahawks.com/superbowl/splash/default.htm

No comments: