Thursday, February 02, 2006

Body Shop

Recently I had a little get together at my house for the ladies. Only three were able to make it, but it was still a lot of fun. My cousins Rachelle is a rep for the body shop, and she just brought her goodies for us to check them out and play with. She worked really hard to help get me some great goodies! Thanks Shell! Well for those of you who missed out Rachelle is the best rep to go to, so if you are interested in ever ordering product just let me know, or go to her site
http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/rabston/home/overview.do
I recently go some new face products because my face has been massively dry during this nasty winter season. I ordered the Soy Calendula set for dry sensitive skin. This is my little commercial for the month, so if you have dry skin, I love it, so far so good! Plus their body butter's rock!!! Anyways if you like all the girly lotion stuff, check it out!! My favorite it the passion fruit lotion line!
~Ciao

No comments: