
Hey there friends and family. Some of you got an email from me this evening with a prayer request. My cousin Nicci called me tonight to tell me that her mom, one of my very favorite aunties, Robin has cancer in her lungs. I wanted to do everything I could to get some prayer warriors out there to be praying for my aunt and my cousin and uncle John and the rest of my friends and family. They have had a rough couple of years, and now to find out this. She is having a really great attitude about it, which is important for her as well as her family. So if you could please be praying for them, for my family, for healing, for peace to get through each day and sleep at night, for finances since she wont be able to work, and just anything else that the Lord may bring to your heart. If you feel let to send me any prayers that is ok too. Thank you all, and thanks for keeping in touch with what is going on in our life.
On another note, just to let you all know I started a part time job at Home Depot this week, so I will let you all know how that continues to go! Thanks again for your love and encouragement!
~Be blessed
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment