


Hey all, well Caleb now has a fun little work truck, and I am inheriting the Protege so that means that we are selling the Acura. Here are all the details that I can think of, if you have any questions post them, or email, or call me please! It's an Acura Integra, 1992, it has only has 3 owners, technically only two because my grandma bought it from the previous owner and never drove it. It is an automatic. Two door. It is in very good shape inside. It might need a little bit of work, but it drives great. It has a cd player. Fairly new tires, and wipers. The interior is in good shape, the outside has a few minor scuffs. About 121,375 miles on it. The ac and heat work great. It has a sun roof. Also an alarm system with two remotes. One thing is that it is missing an antenna, but the radio and speakers still work fine. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know about it, I am going to post photos this week after I re-detail it. We are asking at 3000, obo. It has been a fun little car to drive, but two doors aren't practical, and now caleb has the work truck so we just don't need it. Please let me know if you are interested!!!! Thanks so much ALL!


No comments:
Post a Comment