

This past weekend was a crazy busy weekend. It just seemed like everything was happening this weekend. First off, I got a part time job at the Home Depot in Tacoma, and I had my intensive two day training for it in Kent all Saturday and Sunday. Saturday our friend Emily was coming into town to visit and hang out, as well a cousin of Caleb's was getting married Saturday evening, as well one of our very favorite cousin's Kristy was coming into town for Josh's wedding. Also I found out that Kyle and Carolyn and baby Vincent were in town. See told ya EVERYTHING was going on this weekend! Not to mention all of the sales I missed, sniff sniff! Unfortunately you can't do everything, and since I was gone all weekend up early and home late, I had to rely on my hubby to do some extra stuff around the house. He was so sweet and helpful and I missed him so very much this past weekend. Thanks Baby for all your hard work! You're the best hunny!!!!!
So anyways, I wouldn't have made it home in time to get to Josh's wedding, sorry guys! We really missed you and would have loved to come, we will have to catch up and hang out and see some photos when you get home and setteled!!! So no wedding, but we did get to see a bit of Kristy and Emily too, so it was a busy weekend, but fun. Monday before Kristy left for the airport Jacob and Jared all met at Grandma and Grandpa's for breakfast. It had been a long time since I saw them, so it was cool to kinda catch up even though it was a short visit. Well anyways, in a nut shell that was my busy weekend. I got to see Kristy while Caleb was working and vice versa, kinda a bummer, but it doesn't usually work out that way. So anywho here are a few photos to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment