Friday, May 30, 2008

Smith Baby boy on the way!!








Due within the next few weeks, is Gavin Smith.  Tyler and Bethany's first baby.  My grandma and I went to the shower a few weeks ago, on a very warm and lovely brunch at the Colby house which was very nicely remodeled.  It was a nice shower and it was great to see Bethany after so much time.  It's crazy what six years after high school will bring... marriage, change, work, college, babies.... home remodels... buying homes, moving, ect. So much can happen in 6 years time (5 years for Bethany since she is a year younger than I.)  She was born to be a mom, and being a nanny for the past several years , she will be so very well prepared.  I  can't wait to hold the newest Smith baby boy.   Gavin will be easy to remember since we have an oh so cute nephew named Gavin.  Lots of love and blessings to you two Smiths.  Bethany it was fabulous to see you!

No comments: