Thursday, May 01, 2008

The much anticipated Wedding Photos

Doesn't my grandma look lovely!
Yeah! It's My Mack!
Me and my cousin Nick, he played drums on stage at the wedding
I am pretty sure Andrew did not know Ona was going to sing to him...or come from behind stage. He cried.
Me and my Papa Bear!  I love you Papa!  He looked very handsome!

THE END!  The exited like our wedding with sparklers, but they didn't change clothes.
About to be Mr & Mrs Klesken.
The Carrigans at the reception being silly
Me, Emily, & Elissa being silly at our wedding after party at the spar for burgers and beverage!  Lots of fun!
She came out with a microphone and her grandpa Ed's hanky, no bouquet, very different.  I dont think I have heard the song that she sand before. Her brothers and Clint played and sang. It was like a mini rock concert. The whole wedding was like a concert, very Ona.
They both looked amazing.  Couldn't keep their eyes off eachother.  
My family, at the wedding, waiting for Ona,, but she didn't come down the isle, she came from behind stage.
We were behind them.
At our wedding after party
Us with my mom at the reception.  The decorations were beautiful.
Ona serenading her groom.
Hugging the parents.
More of the singing.  It was a fairly simple ceremony, after the song a mini sermon, then vows, quick communion, prayer and then I do and yes their first kiss.  They waited till their wedding day for their first kiss.  A few other people I know did that.  The Carrigans, & the Burns. Not me and my man though!  he he, we couldn't wait, and didn't want to share that moment with anyone else, but mad props to those who decided to wait till their big day.
Clint and Jena came from Idaho to the wedding, and Suprise Clint played keyboard and sang, then out comes Ona with her microphone and hanky to surprise and sing to her groom.  She really looked beautiful. I think Andrew was stunned.  The rest of us didn't know what to expect either.  it was deffinitely a different wedding. The candels were really pretty. My pretend cousin Chris played guitar.
The pastor and Andrew, waiting....
I didn't think she would have flower girls, cuz our family doesn't have any little ones.  I am not sure who these girls are actually.
Jesse & Amy Carrigan.
My handsome man and I at the reception.
Here is the whole fam, sorry it's not the best, Elissa!!!!  He he, oh well, I am sure someone else has a better group photo of us Ahearn, Turner, Kleskens.  My family always shows up in style!  What can I say it runs in the family!  Well that is it all my wedding photos! Hope you enjoyed!
There aren't a whole lot, but I did get some good photos of the Klesken wedding, that is for Mr & Mrs. Andrew and Ona Klesken, now enjoying their honeymoon down in Oregon.  Here are the photos that I have of the wedding!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Thank you Sarah for sharing the photos of Ona and Andrew's wedding. What a dazzling bride and groom. I'm so bummed that we weren't able to come, it looks like it was so much fun! Maybe we could do a do over on a day that I can come? :) Bless you guys! Thanks again, I was really wanting to see the pictures! Blessings!

Dandy said...

Thanks for posting the Pics. They look fantastically in love! I wish them a lifetime of happiness.