Saturday, May 03, 2008

The After Wedding Party at the Spar!

Elissa's parents crack me up!!!  They were so much fun to hang out with!
aren't we so cute!  we had so much fun!  I love these ladies!
This was supposed to be zoolander...oops, I was doing my tiger look! ha ha.
Typical Emily shot!  RARRR!  Lots of sillyness as you can see
We really enjoyed meeting the boyfriend, and seeing them interact together.
Watch out Danny she'll getcha!  RARRR! He he....silly Elissa
beautiful ladies!
Happy birthday Em, and thanks for finding us a great hang out joint!  The food here was soo good!
More of us doing what we do best, looking fabulous!  WOO WOO!
I dunno what do you think?  I think they like eachother, just a little bit!
So cute, it's rediculous!
Isn't she lovely-yyyyyyyyyyyy, isn't she wonderful!!!!!!  YES WE ARE!

After the wedding, Emily, Elissa & Danny and her parents as well as Caleb and I went to eat, and chat and hang out...cut loose a little ya know! Ha ha, we enjoyed tasty greasy food, that I dont normally indulge in, and beverage and just had some nice hang out time.  We also celebrated Emily's having a birthday the following day.  It was tons of fun, and nice to just chill after a busy day with good friends and food, thanks to Elissa's Parents!!!  Here are some fun photos of our crazy group!

No comments: