



We have some amazing moms in our life. Unfortunately due to my lack of job we can't appreciate them the way we would want to, but thankfully all they want is time with their kids. Mom's are the best. They seriously lay their lives down for their kids. I just can't imagine. Mom's you all rock. You are the coolest and the most important things in the lives of your children (fathers too.) God teaches us that both are crucial. Today I am touching on Moms though. I know so many amazing moms, and someday I will take into account all they have shared with me, given up, layed down, and just daily given of themselves for the sole sake of their kids to have a better life than they had. Debbie mom, you bless me daily with your love and phone calls. With our fun time, games, family events planned, money you spend, time you spend, love you give, the wisdom you freely give, encouragement, prayer. You love me as your own and I am a blessed woman. I do not feel like a daughter in law, but as your daughter who is blessed to love and be married to your amazing son that you raised. Thank you for raising Caleb to be the amazing sweet loving handsome, caring smart, strong, talented handsome (did i mention that???) Godly man that I am so amazingly blessed to be married with. I love you and I am so greatful for my Debbie mom. Words really aren't enough to tell you how lucky I am. Moms try to be better at being mother in laws. It's hard to share your kids, but you will be so much more blessed when you do, and so will your family.
Mamma joe. You layed your life down for me.... and you stayed alive that I might live and know Jesus. I love you. Thank you for living, for trying, for growing and being honest with me. You gave everything and I know that. You are amazing and sweet and generous beyond measure. You love with everything in you, and Caleb and I both see that. Thank you for loving my husband as your son, and for being a part of our lives daily. You are an amazing testimony to me and to all, and I proudly share it with the world. I have two amazing moms. I have aunts, grandma's sisters and friends who are amazing at loving teaching growing and sharing with their kids... I can't name you all but thank you to a few for sharing with me. Someday I will be the mom I am for the love and truth you have all shared with me: Kelly, Daisy, April, Dee, Linda, Ronda, Robin, Lanaya, nicole, Jennie. Grandma Elva, and Grandma Gervais and Beck.. aunty ... so many other amazing women I know who birht and love and teach their kids, who live so that their kids can have a better life than theirs, who just love to be with their family, moms i thank you. thank you thank you thank you. you amaze me!
2 comments:
Sarah you will make an awesome mom!! For God will complete what He began in you!
Love you Auntie
and Dandy!
Post a Comment