Saturday, May 03, 2008

More wedding photos





I found some more wedding photos. YEAH!  I knew I had more, just had to upload them.  Sorry all, life has been a bit busy for this little gal!  It seems I am always on the go, which is good I suppose.  I am usually running errands at some point in the week more than once with Daisy, nice to have an errand buddy.  Tuesdays are my days to go to treatment with my grandparents.  Wednesdays seem to be my lunch days with Angela and Brandy.... and I have been trying to be diligent still about working out... anywho I am getting lots of flack from my husband for not posting a complete finished photo of our beautiful and finished fireplace!  YES, it is done and wonderful, it looks awesome and we are enjoying the last of the cold weather so we can use the fireplace and the beauty of the whole finished product!  So needless to say photos of that to come!  Enjoy all the postings, sorry so random and out of order!  

No comments: