Friday, May 30, 2008

BBQ With the Turners!! WOO WOO!









Life is just crazy in the Summer for us, family events, friends parties, BBQ's, Church event, and it is Caleb's busiest time of the year at work.  (Anyone need a roof, I know a cute sweet guy.) Anyways it was time for some sillyness and fun with close friends.  Life has been busy for Ben and Daisy too with packing and moving... and with Caleb being busy and my grandpa... and life in general.  So BBQ at our place, cuz the Kings have been packing.  I just love holding baby Sam. He is a truly sweet Baby boy, Daisy you are a fabulous mom... I love that boy... he is so much fun.  So we made burgers and dogs, and Daisy brought over veggies to bbq.  It was an eveing of fabulous food and friends.  It was much needed fun, with close friends. Ben and Daisy continue to be a blessing to us and we are so greatful for their friendship.  Thanks friends. we love you. Thanks to Caleb for manning the BBQ... even though you are still learning and not quite ready to bbq without your wife.  I love summer bbq's though i dont love the heat in our old house in the summer time.

1 comment:

Dandy said...

That is one cute baby! kinda makes you want one, doesn't it?