Saturday, May 03, 2008

I might even be a rock star....





We went out to Shayne's Birthday last weekend.  We haven't seen much of Caleb's family lately with everything going on with our house, and my family.  It was good to see them, and of course our Godkids.  Caleb always looks forward to playing with them, he does that part well.  They got an xbox 360 for christmas, something that Caleb likes very much, and recently got all the equipment to play Guitar Hero.  Here Caleb and our beautiful not so little any more Payton show their rock star skills.  Every time I see those kids I swear they grow 10 feet. They are so crazy, and great!  We are really blessed to have such awesome, and dont forget entertaining godkids!  No photos of the rest, they showed themselves to be busy playing outside for most of it.  I love the one with Caleb and Payton though. 

No comments: