Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Prayer for Health...

Hey all. Well I recently shared with you some amazing stuff that God has been doing in our lives. He really has been! It's awesome, but one thing that I want to ask for some prayer on is our health. Recently I have been sick, off and on, and it just seems that neither of us has much energy lately. We have both been trying to get enough sleep, and having good bible reading time and prayer time, which is great, but I just feel like the enemy is trying to steal our energy and health since He can't do much else to us! So as we share this with you , please pray for restoration of our health and energy. God wants to use us, and we need to be whole in our bodies and have lots of energy to get out there! Thanks you guys!
~Blessings
luv us Turners

2 comments:

The adventure continues... said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm so proud of the sacrifice you guys are making to invest in the young people at River's Edge. Remember, you are the ones they strive to be like. I pray that God gives you the grace to reflect the character of Jesus. That is such an imposible thing in our own strenth. God bless you and Keep up the good work!

caleb and sarah turner said...

Thanks sis! Keep us in your prayers! We do strive to be so like Christ, but we are still human, and fail at times! We just keep on going! We really love these teens like no other! Thanks for the encrouagement