Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Hubby


I had to take this photo and post it, because it documents my husband making us dinner. Although it was just mac and cheese, it was very tastey! For those of you who know my husband well, HE DOESN'T COOK! Ever! Never Ever Never...ok maybe the occasional microwaving leftovers...that I made, popcorn, oh and lets not forget cereal! WOO HOO! I am pretty sure he could be capable of cooking, I think he just not so secretly chooses not to. Although once he tried to make homemade oil pop popcorn, and he almost made a fire. Almost, good thing Tonya and I were supervising! He does want me to tell everyone that there was only a little fire, and he put it out! Well it did kinda work out. Half of the popcorn was still very tastey. Anyways, just wanted to share some history in the making with you! ha ha.

No comments: