

Well it's been a while since I last wrote because we have just been so very busy. We went to the City Church Generation Conference this Past THursday-Saturday and arrived home late Saturday Evening. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really was awesome. God Spoke to Caleb and I, and a lot of our teens as well as thousands of others. God changed our hearts and touched our lives and so many thousands of others. It was incredible! Really and truly. What was even more incredible was that some teens even recieved some much needed healing, and I believe are on their way to continuing that healing in their lives. HALLELUJAH!!!!! So we get to church Sunday morning, early, and the teens and our team are all still jazzed and pumped and can't sit still from the excitement, and passion of experiencing the Holy Spirit, and just all that God did. We asked our Pastor if we could go up in front of the church and share, and as well have some teens share...wow, it was good, I wish you all could have been there! Seriously, I feel so blessed to be around to see growth in these teens lives, to experience it in my own heart, Caleb's and his parents as well. It was awesome to share with our church, and to also let them know that it is their turn, their turn to WAKE UP!!!! RISE UP!


To get their butt's out of their seats and grab onto what God has for them. I am so proud of my teenagers, we really do love you guys like our own, and God has blessed our lives with you guys!!!! Thanks for that guys! We are excited to see and be a part of what God has next. Yes we do have to go back to everyday life, the mundane ect. but we also are always one more step closer to our God, closer to what He has in store for us all, for you all! So thanks to all those who have spoken into our lives, who have prayed over our lives, blessed us in anyway...you know who you are! if you don't I'll smack you, ha ha! We wouldn't be where we are today without you guys! I just love sharing what God is doing, even if it is a prayer need because I know we have an awesome support team to pray us through it all!!!!

Well a few other things to update you on, and a much needed CONGRATULATIONS to Chris and Jenni and their new baby Guenna!!! YEAH! It's a girl! Also our very dear friends April and Scottie are getting married in June! Also, Scottie is going into the Military and they will be moving to Germany. We will really miss them, since they are already living in Florida!!!!! We are so excited for them, and we just know God has some awesome blessings for them and their little family! We are planning on making it out there for their wedding, so pray that GOd opens those doors for us. Also currently my cat has not decided to come home, which I am upset about...I know it's silly, but pray she will come home!!!! SHe's kind-of our child! Ha ha. Anyways, we love you guys, enjoy all the new photos! I have to give credit where it is do, not all the photos are mine, Rachel and Mack took a ton of the teenagers, and themselves...and some of me! Normally I only use my own photos, but they really got some good shots!!!!! A particularly cute one of me and my hubby since he always blinks with my camera!!!!

~Blessings
Caleb & Sarah
1 comment:
hey sarah it's lindsey. i can't believe you guys went to the bishop t.d. jakes conference!! i was going to go but i got sick!! i'm so glad it was a good experiance though!! i'm so sad i couldn't go!! xoxoxox
Post a Comment