

Well on my two days off this week I took a little trip to stay over night at my cousin Nicci's to visit her and my aunty Robin, and uncle John. It was a fun one night, next time I am planning to be able to stay two nights, and bring my hubby with me. Well anywho, my aunt seems to be doing well. Yes she is in some pain, but she has such a great attitude, and is so optimistic, which is so crucial to her being able to heal well and help her through all her treatment. She doesn't want any negativity in her life, and I don't blame her! So I am going to be her prayer warrior and her little cheer leader all the way from Tacoma, so any of you who feel led to pray please do so. They are also moving, so be praying for that. She plans to keep working through it all, to get herself out of the house as well as continue to help financially. She keeps going, but she has some pain and loss of energy, which is expected, but still not fun. So keep it up aunty, your doing great, and we are all routing for you! You can do it, and you have a large group of people praying for you!!! I love you Aunty, I am really glad that we got to spend some time together!!! It was fun.

So on my way home, I had to stop at Nicci's work to say goodbye and bring home Caleb a souvenir. Sorry I didn't get to stick around hunny! I normally wouldn't buy from her work place since they treat her so poorly, but well I guess you can understand when you look at the photo of Caleb and the ginormous cinnamon roll (sp?). It's like bigger than my head! GOSH! Yeah, so don't eat at Stuffy's 2 in Longview, they aren't very nice to their employees! One of my favorite people in the world!!!!! That was a one time purchase only!

Oh and the other fun photo was taken of my hubby having some prayer time early in the morning...and the cat just decided to have prayer time too!!! I think she likes Caleb, what do you all think????
3 comments:
I think I could use one of those cinnamon rolls! Yum! :)
Oh the flash backs of Master's! I love you bro!
Thanks you guys for being regular visitors as well as commentors on our blog! You guys crack me up! Luv you guys, and Jen anytime we would be happy to share our cinnamon roll with you!!!!
Post a Comment