
Lately God has just really been speaking to Caleb and I about our "Faith". Expanding our "Faith", growing it, ect. He has also been teaching me to live a Spirit led life, a Spirit Filled life. There have been a few difficult times where God has rearranged my scheduel, and I have been dissapointed, only to later relize, with the Help of others in my life, that God had a Divine appointment for me and another person. Sometimes it takes my husband, or one of my mothers, to bring that wise realization into my life...ding ding ding!!! you would think I would get it by now, but at least God has placed people in my life to speak truth over me when it's staring me in the face and I still don't realize it!!!! (Thanks you guys!)
So anyways, God just so happend to have a Divine appointment for me the other day at Safeway of all places. It is so exciting to me for God to use me, and if you know me well enough, having God use me in a grocery store, well it has to be from God. Anyways, so I was at Safeway, talking on my phone to my mom, and heading toward the tiny in store starbucks. My cart was being stubborn, as they tend to and I accidentally bumped into another womans cart. She just happened to be sitting at a little table minding her business, reading at the little Starbucks. She looked up at me perterbed that I had bumped into her, I apolojetically just said, "Oh I am so sorry! " She just looked at me and went back to reading. So I didn't think anything else of it, I got my frappe' and went to leave when she went to stop me and spoke out. She said she wanted to thank me for apolojizing, that not many people would do that. I apolojized again and assured her it was an accident and sorry for disturbing her. So I went to turn to go and she stopped me again to say she noticed that I had a little Bible in my purse and she asked if I went to church. "Well actually yes I do, and my husband and I are youth pastors in Orting!" She just smiled and said how wonderful, are you a born again Christian? "Yes I am, are you?" She smiled and said yes, and oh how wonderful, and then it all just went on from there!!!! Ha ha! Then I just knew it was one of those Divine Appointments that God tends to put on our Calendar without telling us. She began to share her heart with me a little, that she didn't have a home church currently, and that she had just recently lost her father to cancer, she began to cry and as tears filled my eyes, it was as if God just stretched out my hand...no though put into it, I just gently touched her shoulder and prayed for her right there!
Now those of you who know me, know that is something that my mom might do, and I might get squirmy and feel weird, or uncomfortable or care what others think.....but it was Spirit led, I was just letting GOd use me, as a vessel to reach out and bless this woman. Let me tell you not once did I worry about anything else but touching this woman's life, and How cool it was that God used me! Thank you Jesus!
So she thanked me and told me what a blessing and encouragement I had been, and I just said the same to her, because she truly had blessed me! I never would have thought a thing about her after bumping into her had she not said anything to me!
I just want to encourage you all, Let Jesus expand your Faith, allow Him to teach you how to lead a Spirit led, Spirit filled life! Let him rearrange your day even...something I am not so fond of, but God will richly bless you for just being moldable. Ask him to show you when He brings in those Divine appointments and to help you utilize that time. Don't walk away thinking, oh man I should have given that person a hug, I should have prayed right then for that person, JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!! And let God lead you! I just wanted to share my little Blessing with you all, I am still so excited that God used me, and even in a grocery store! Be Blessed today, ask God what would you have me do for you today my Lord!!
~Blessings
me xo
No comments:
Post a Comment