

So my hubby is still working so very hard on the floor. It's almost completely scrapped. We have to wait now though because I have to go and get the leveler stuff at work tomorrow and then put it on and let it dry and do it's thing. I suppose it's a good thing because my job at Home Depot is all that entails flooring as well as blinds and special orders. So seeing first hand will give me more sympathy and knowledge for customers...not that I need any...ha ha or want it, but oh well! Well my hubby wanted me to take a photo of the square in the floor to show you what started the scraping of our floor in the first place! I love my husband!!! He really is a hard worker! He is so determined! He asked me,"Hunny why didn't you stop me from scraping the floor?", I just said that he is so determined that even if i had time to try it would not have mattered too much. It's all good, and I am pretty sure our floor will be so very pretty the next time any of you visit next! just pray God will give us knowledge, patience, and time to finish what we started!!!! LOL. Goodnight all!
me

3 comments:
Oh the memories come flooding back into mdy mind of our remodel project.
Dude. God speed you on your floor repair. That looks like a job and a half. I'd offer to help, but I probably wouldn't be able to come through on the offer.
Looks like fun! So, the wedding is July 15th! And we'll have a reception in Washington on July 22nd! Yay!!!!
Post a Comment