
Wow, it hasn't really been that long since I last wrote, but a lot of fun things have happened that I want to blog and share with you. He he, i love that blog word! Blog blog blog....it's like poodle... it's just fun to say! Anyyyyways! Well first of all, last weekend, after our Narnia movie night, we had Taylor and Payton join us. Payton went home after, but Taylor came home with us, to have a guys night with Caleb. The silly boys stayed up till after 2 am playing x-box and watching Kong...no thank you! Well I wanted to share a photo of the silly lazy boys, and all their crazy fun! Taylor we really enjoyed having you! We look forward to another sleepover party night. Next we will have to have Payton too!!!!
Onto the next order of business, which is Easter!!! I have a ton of photos, but only a few cute ones to share with you. Our church put on a special service after a very yummy breakfast!
Well after service, we adopted mack for the afternoon and headed to Aunty Pollys to help set up for brinner...lunch/dinner for all of you who don't quite speak Sarah!!!! Ha ha, you should by now!!!! Food was good, except poor mack had some riced potatoes....uhh that were made with cream of chicken soup...and she's a vegenarian! he he yes I typed vegenarian! Cuz I am silly!!!!! Anywho, so thanks to my grandparents and mamma, we recieved a fun lil' grown up Easter basket....thanks so much!!!!!!

After dinner I dropped off Mack and headed home to entertain some friends. Emily came over with a friend of hers from Spokane, Amber and Sam, and Amy and Jesse. We just hung out chatted and played some good old balderdash. It was fun, but it was just kinda a weird Easter. Thanks friends for coming out and hanging with us at our house!!! Good times!!!
So that in a nutshell was our Easter.

And onto more excitement....ha ha my crazy cat, recently became obsessed with our oh so mysterious "Attic"!!! Dun dun dun!!! ( that was suspenseful music in case you didn't know that!). So today...she is just sitting in the hall staring at the ceiling where the ladder to the attic is, and she leaps into the air to try to reach it....no joke! i just look over at my crazy pet and next thing I know she is trying to climb the bathroom doorway to reach the ceiling to get to the attic! Cats are so strange!!! She did this like 5 times before I just got sick of her and brought the ladder down. I just waited as she carefully crept up the ladder...slowly and unsurely! Finally she reached the top, and then I didn't see her for the next hour and a 1/2. Well you can see from the photos how much fun she had. She got a little messy up their and so sadly we had to give her a bath! She wasn't too excited about that! Crazy cat!!!!

But wait there is more!!!! Ha ha, at this very moment even as I type, my husband is begining a new home improvement project! Be afraid! He he, we bought some very nice, very onsale laminate flooring to install into our kitchen and hallway. All was well until my hubby decided to rip up the linoleum nast vinyl flooring in the hall. As you might see from the photos, it became a bit more of a project than he thought. Before I could say anything, he bagan ripping up the floor, and as I walked in I reminded him that when you do that you need to put a floor leveler substance on the floor to fill in scratches and cracks to put on the floor. OOOPS!!!! Well thankfully he is still in good spirits, and I am just sitting in our room on the computer. I pop my head out every once in a while to say what a great job he is doing and just be his little cheer leader and keep him company!

WOW, what a week huh??? Yeah I am pooped! Seriously, it's sleepy out!!! Well enjoy the new pics!!! Be Blessed you all!
~Joy, love and peace
the turners
No comments:
Post a Comment