Well all of you truly missed out! We had our Narnia Movie Night tonight. It was really a lot of fun and things worked out pretty well! Thanks to all who came and helped. I honestly was a bit dissapointed in our turn out, but it was a great trial run for next time! Yes next time! I am greatful that God gives me these creative ideas, this was a great trial run. We learned what worked and what didn't, and I had some awesome helpers who really were a blessing. So hopefully with more notice and advertising we will really bring down the house! My mom bought like a ton of tickets and won 2 prizes, and donated one poster back to the youth group! Thanks mom! Well just wanted to share that with you all! I am going to bed now, since I had a 5:30 am shift today and have been going non stop since then! Caleb and Taylor are busy playing x-box games, so I will leave them to be boys and enjoy sleeping! We invited our God Children/cousins to come and enjoy our fun night with us, and after Caleb wanted to have Taylor over for a guys night! So I am assuming they wont be headed to bed any time soon!!! Ha ha! Well Love, Blessings and Peace to you all! Enjoy your weekend and your Easter Service! To any who don't have a church home, and want a place to go to church, we would love to have you this Easter, or any time! Orting, River's Edge Assembly of God.
~Us xo
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment