Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Prayer for a friend!!!

The one thing I looooove about blogging is that it is an awesome way to keep in touch with all of you great people, and that it is an awesome resorce for a prayer chain!!! I love that! We share our joins and our pains with all of you. We ask for encouragement and send out encouragement, which is what God calls us to do! I know I can't do it on my own, and neither can all of you, but where two or more are gathered in his name, God will meet us there! How much more powerful in prayer are we when we join up with other members of Christ's body. Well, no specifics but I wanted to lift up a friend in prayer. That is all I am going to say, just for the privacy of this friend, but their family is going through something where they need divine intervention. Thanks you guys! We love you and appreciate all your love and encouragement!!!! Blessings
~Love
sarah xoxo

No comments: