Friday, October 31, 2008

More fall photos... Happy Halloween today

Our jack O' Lanterns
Our little family! and cinderella and her castle!  so proud of our work! We stepped it up a notch this year!
Watch out he's got a knife!!!!
It's the pookie fairy!  He is not as fond of dressing up as i am!  I dont think Caleb thinks it's fun either.  What is with these boys!
He was mad that I put those wings on him, after trying to chew the wings off, he got too tired to move so he just sat there... wouldnt move.  Then i felt bad and took the wings off.
This glowing sunflower photo was because I thought of my April, she loves Sun flowers!  I love you Appie!  Happy Halloween! 
A knight of king Aslans while touring Narnia
I love this white house on our corner, it has an amazing tree with some beautiful leaves!  it is for sale and has been a long time, apparently it has a lot of work that is needed.  Anyone want a big project in our neighborhood???
The wardrobe to Narnia!
To the beavers house!
More fun fall photos of my cousins!
The boys! Lisha and Nick

I love the glow of the sun over the corn maze of Narnia!  This was a fun date, but it took too long in the maze and we are a bit directionally challenged in there, so we quit after being in there over an hour! 

1 comment:

Matt and Katie Broweleit said...

Wow!! Impressive pumpkins!! :)rie