Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sathcel's Halloween Costume
My little neighbor boy came over tonight as he usually does, to ask is Satchel could play. He (Jesse) now has learned to ride his bike very well, so he brings his bike over, plays with Satch, then we send him off and he goes to ride his bike by himself. He is the sweetest kid, but it doesnt seem that he has many nearby friends. Tonight though he asked if we were going to dress up satchel up again this year for Halloween like last year, he was underdog, and we said probably not this year. We just have run out of time, and don't have a ton of extra money. Jesse had a GREAT idea for a costume for Satchel this year. He said we should make him into a Black Cat, and all we would need would be some elmers glue, some black paint and pink paint. The glue of course would be to make his ears stick up, and the black paint would be to make the rest of him black and the pink for his nose. I told Jesse that he was very creative, and that we probably would be too busy this year to make Satchel into a black cat, he insisted thought that his sister might even help! I had to hold my laughter in, he was so genuine and just came up with this idea all on his own. He was very determined that he could turn my dog into a black cat with just these three items. It makes me smile to see such sillyness and creativity, two of my favorite things. I just had to share one of the "Costume Ideas" for my little fury beast, needless to say I think Satchel will be himself a fawn pug for halloween, much to little Jesse's dismay. I dont think we will be dressing up either this year sadly... though I truly love to do so. It's just been such a busy month with my class that it's not been a priority. Well happy fall to everyone, and happy halloween. I have a few photoshoots coming up, so keep checking on my photo blog to see whats new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment