



I have had a few photo shoots lately. The weather has been so beautiful here so far, chilly with gorgeous golden trees glowing, a slight breeze and hardly any rain. Perfect for fall photos! I hope to enjoy the fall a whole lot more before it is truly winter and a bit too chilly to be outside shooting. I have done a few shoots with my fabulous cousins, who are very photogenic and just plain fun to hang out with. I have really been enjoying my photo class. My teacher is great, and has a lot of information on portrait photography, commercial, photoshop use... ect. My brain may just explode with all this learning!!!! I have made some fast friends too, who are enjoying learning along side with me. It is just a lot of fun shooting in Downtown Seattle since we hardly venture that way with the long drive and parking and all that. It's so nostalgic, I love people watching when we are down there, you see anything and everything in Seattle! I hope to do a little shopping when I am down there next time and maybe just some great people shots. I will try to post some of my photos, I know I am a few weeks behind! Other than that Caleb and I are doing well, enjoying the fall, I will be oh so sad when fall is here, but oh so excited for Christmas! I just love love love Christmas time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment