
Caleb and I love to frequent the Tacoma used book store.... we loove book stores, but this one is close by and has lots of fun cheap goodies. I had a good find last time we were there! I love Jackie O, she is one of my favorites, and has been for a while. I found some great jackie O magnets, and my hubby let me bring them home! They look great on our fridge! Caleb walked by the fridge the other day and noticed that jackie o and our friend Abby Issacson look an aweful lot alike. I must say he has a point. So miss Abby I had to take a photo of the magnet to proove it to all my blog readers, since you happen to be one of them! If there ever was anyone to have a celebrity lookalike, I should say Jackie is a great way to go, maybe you should make a career in it! Lol, just a silly little tid bit for the day, I had to share that little story!
1 comment:
you're not the only one who has told me this! We went to the JFK memorial library here in Boston and got a much closer look at her life. At a glance there's a similarity, but I think in depth not as much!
PS what kind of effect are you putting on those harvest pics? I like!
Post a Comment