fall photos of cousins, this was fun until my camera started misbehaving.
Unlike most, I really love Halloween. I was one of few kids actually allowed to dress up and trick or treat, to actually have halloween parties and enjoy the holiday. Dont get me wrong, I dont enjoy the creepy grouesome scary parts. I just believe that you can still have fun and be a part of this festive time of year. Caleb and I have been enjoying taking walks this fall, the leaves, and the bright colors. I absolutely love the fall. I have been trying to take as many photos as possible, but I have been having issues with my computer which is why I have not been posting as much.
The other day Caleb and I took a little date out to the Spooner Farms in Orting. We took a trip through Narnia and the corn maze, got a little lost. We enjoyed some tasty caramel corn and picking out our pumpkins!!! I love pumpkins! I am pretty darn good at carving them too. Last year I did both pumpkins, but this year Caleb was actually excited to be a part of it. He had some ideas, but then after us both looking online we decided on a Disney theme, Cinderella and her Castle... we may even later on add to it and do the prince as well, who knows! Anywho, we have really been enjoying the fall this year. It's been surprisingly warm so far still too. I look forward to many more walks among the golden leaves with my hubby and our little mutt, our little family. Have a happy Halloween all, enjoy it in your own special way!
No comments:
Post a Comment