






















Ok, so I am a bit behind on my bloggin' all... sorry, but your gonna have to give me a break, since we have been working on our yard and its just been super hot, and i tend to melt in the heat. Anywho, YEAH SAM IS HOME! He came back with the rest of our amazing troops from a long term in Kuwait at the end of May. I actually went with Amber and family to their bit shindig on base when they get off of the airplane and all that. It was pretty cool since I have never been to something like that. It was a very emotional event seeing all the wives run to their husbands, many with new babies that I am sure many of the husbands were seeing for the first time, and lots of kids seeing their mom or dad. I really respect those who have family in the military I see that it is no easy life to lead being without your loved one for so long, and not knowing... and I sure missed my brother! Things were a lot less well loud around here without you bro! Glad your home!
I had fun sitting with Kiana and Aioki waiting impatiently for their uncle Sam. We proceeded with the events at the Base to Grandmas and then from there to the park for some lunch with family... then back to grandmas and after that finally home for samber and we went and had pizza and hung out with just a smaller group of us. It was a fun day, and we were all just glad he was finally home, Amber the most I am sure! We have lots of partying to make up for!
No comments:
Post a Comment