Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cannon Beach



























We had a fabulous time at the beach.  I love the ocean, it's so relaxing, I just love the smell of the sea and the feel of the sand in my toes.  We went to the Inn at Cannon Beach last year for our three year anniversary and we really enjoyed it. This year we upgraded our room and it was fabulous!  We went to see the sand castles, not so impressive...but they were ok, and we took pictures and viewed the town.  It's a cute town with neat shops and great food.  The people are so friendly too.  It's a super long drive, but it's worth it just to smell that ocean air and feel that sand.  I could live there!  Anyways here are some of a few photos from our weekend away!  Thanks to my loving hubby who made it all happen!  Thanks baby

No comments: