








Officially a quarter of a century old... old, i don't really like that word. YIKES! Well we did a little bit of partying for my b-day this year. We had a little ice cream social on my actual b-day, and then a dinner at the in-laws later in the week. My favorite though I must say was our little get away to Canon Beach Oregon for the weekend. I don't really like to make a big deal about my b-days, I have been telling Caleb for the last almost 4 years that I just want to go away for my b-day and that is it, well we finally got to go away. It was so nice, unfortunately for part of it I was not feeling so hot, but I think it was just God's way of saying "Chillax Yo!"- if God says Yo, that is! Usually we just go go go, and end up coming home from vacation tired, we actually rested, stayed in our fancy room a bit and cuddled up and watched some movies and just enjoyed walking on the beach, and spending time with each other. It was a great weekend, the only problem was coming home... back to life, and we brought some sand back with us... but it's not the same as being able to just walk out your door and onto the beach... anyways. Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my day, it meant a lot.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YO!
Post a Comment