Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Me me me me me me me... ha ha


So seems as if Seattle is confused these days, and it thinks it's fall, cuz that is the weather we have been having- for those of you not in state.  We have been having some serious fall weather and storms.  I dont so much mind the cold since I dont  really like sweating, yes that is what i said.  I dont enjoy being hot and sweaty in like 90 degree heat, unless i am sunbathing while drinking a smoothie with my girlies playing and having fun... and in reality when you are a growed up you dont get to do that in the summer its called laundry and working and vacuuming.  Yup, anyways so its kinda weird when it's June and I have to wear my coat and boots, but oh well!  So this is Summer in Seattle!

No comments: