Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Party at Emily's WOO WOO!!!








We loooove our friend Emily!  She is so super cool!  She bought herself a cute new little house a while back and had been so great about opening up her little house to her friends.  She decided to have a little Memorial Day BBQ for her friends.  it was a smallish shindig, but her house is smallish, so it worked perfectly.  Ben and Daisy and the newlyweded Kleskens came, we were there, and yes Emily too, also Naomi came and made a fabulous rubarb crisp thing that tasted like heaven!!! I swear!  We also got to meet a friend of Em's from Spokane.  It was a really fun night of eating and Chatting and more eatting, and  just chilaxing in Em's little house.  Thanks em for opening up your home to us!  We so enjoy laughing and hanging out with you!  You are a great little hostest, and I have to say I always look forward to eating at your house cuz the food is always delish!   Here are some of the photos from our fabulous evening! ENJOY! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww ... thanks Sarah! :) I SO love hanging out with you and Caleb. You guys are stellar. In fact, i missed that you guys weren't around this weekend. :(