



So for the last year and a half or so I have been working to get myself into a healthier happier me. This has included trying new foods, and diet, as well as working out... I have achieved many a goal...but continue on in my quest... health and happy me- a daily thing YES? YES! So I did the south beach, and I lost like 17 lb's, yeah! Most of Caleb's family and some other friends of mine have done it as well, I enjoy the foods, and menu, though i miss my dark chocolate and occasional red wine. It is a little spendy, but it really helps loose the fat for sure. I also integrated working out, with a friend of mine, and now on my own. Recently running in the morning, something i never really enjoyed, but now I find myself wanting to do it every day, and Satchel can't complain. He loves going for a run, and he knows when it is time. I have on the occasion talked Caleb into going with me...not his favorite thing either. But it is fun to go together, and talk and just spend time together. I really am starting to like it. We went down a few weekends ago to the Tacoma water front on a beautiful day and ran, and walked for quite a while together. It was a great day. We were pooped by the end. Anyways, I continue on. I am trying to read Psalms everyday to find peace at the begining of my day, waking up by praying and just asking God to meet me where I am at, and guide me through the day as well as bless my husband as he works hard. As well as to keep him safe... very important. We are coming up on 4 Years of marriage almost 7 years together... and I learn and grow everyday. We still have our struggles, but I know that God has me right in the palm of His hand, just where He always has. just like the race we run in life, He asks us to strive and never give up, to do it all over again each new day that He gives us... so this is where I am at. I appreciate any prayer of encouragement on my quest. It's not always easy, there is pain, and then there is accomplishment that feels wonderful- just like life, but you keep striving right? Yes, that is what I have to be reminded of, it's not that easy. My hubby is good at that, and thanks to my buddy houston who helped start it all!!!! I miss you work out buddy! I hope that this encourages you as well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment