Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Home Sam, yeah!!!!











So my big brother finally made it home.  We got to spend one evening of fun and entertainment with him and his lovely wife-y on his two week trip home.  It was so good to see him.  I was so excited. Amber looked so happy just to have him with her and I don't blame her!  We can't wait for him to just be home for good, then we can hang out more.  I miss having him a part of our weekly lives and holidays and birthdays... anyways.  We had a fun evening, I hope to see him at least one more time before he goes back to Iraq for just a few more months, but if not I will be grateful for the time we did get.  He makes me laugh, and there is always fun to be had when Sam is around, loud sometimes obnoxious crazy fun.... but that is my brother!!!!  One sad thing was that his grandma passed while he was here, I am sure that was a hardship for the whole Stol family.  Please keep them in your prayers, as well as safe travels for Sam as he leaves and then when his Brigade, or Troop returns.  We are so proud of you!!!  Come home safe and soon so we can party like Rock Stars!!!!!

No comments: